Matter: Mom & BabyBaby Sun Care Stick
w/ organic calendula & shea butter
Chemical free our Baby Sun Care Stick protects delicate young skin against harmful UVA & UVB rays, by using non nano, uncoated zinc oxide.
Safe for children of all ages, our non-greasy formula moisturizes with nourishing oils of Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil while soothing Calendula and Vitamin E offer skin reparative properties.
Water resistant and travel friendly, our Baby Sun Care Stick is easy to apply, especially on smaller patches of the face, lips, hands, nose and ears.
• Active ingredient of 20% microionized zinc oxide acts as a physical barrier, to protect against UVA and UVB rays
• Non Nano and uncoated zinc oxide
• Unscented and safe for children of all ages
• Natural sunblock offers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection without harmful, skin irritating chemicals found most commercial sunscreen ingredients
• Provides protection for up to 80 minutes in the sun. Equivalent to an SPF 30
• Water resistant, and safe for kids
• Moisturizing with oils of Shea Butter and Jojoba oil, which also offer added protection against the elements
• Calendula Flowers soothe sensitive skin
• Unscented safe for children of all ages
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 20%
Helianthus annuus* (Sunflower Seed Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (from coconut oil), Calendula Officinalis* (Pot marigold) , Hypericum Perforatum* (St. John’s Wort), Simmondsia Chinensis* (Jojoba oil), Sesamum Indicum* (Sesame seed oil), Ricinus communis (Castor oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Q. Is your Sun Block Non-Nano? What does this mean?
A. Nano refers to the particle size of a substance, in this case, zinc oxide. A Nano particle is one which is below 100 nm (Nano meter). Concern over Nano particles has been based on these particles penetrating the skin and absorbing into the bloodstream and organs. Our Sun Care products do not use Nano zinc oxide. The particle size we use is above 100 nm and is un-coated. The zinc stays topically on the skin acting as a barrier, reflecting the harmful UVA & UVB rays of the sun.
.65 oz / 18.4 g
Made in Canada