Didymos DidyKlick Metro Monochrome
Didymos DidyKlick Metro Monochrome
Didymos DidyKlick Metro Monochrome. With one click, the padded waist band is secured. Baby is then placed in the adjustable, shaped panel, the comfortable straps are put in place and tied, and away you go! Baby is perfectly nestled in this new soft-structured carrier by DIDYMOS. Presenting the DidyKlick, a half-buckle carrier (half-buckle meaning that it has a buckle closure at the waist only, rather than buckles for the shoulder straps which make up a full buckle carrier). The shoulder straps can be tied in a variety of ways ensuring a perfect fit for any wearer, of all shapes and sizes.
In the DidyKlick, baby can be worn on the front, on the back, and even on the hip! The seat and panel are adjustable to fit your baby, which means that this new carrier will perfectly support babies at any age and stage. Baby's back will be optimally supported and legs will be positioned in the most ergonomic spread-squat position (m-position, knees above hips, no pressure on joints or spine).
This carrier PERFECTLY combines the comfort and versatility of a woven wrap with the ease and speed of a buckle carrier.
Features at a glance:
- Padded waist belt with safety clip-buckle; sturdy and adjustable to all sizes.
- Soft back panel with integrated headrest that can be adjusted by drawstings and fastened in place.
- Wide shoulder straps made from soft woven wrap material that be spread to distribute weight evenly, and tied in a variety of ways to suit all needs.
- Material: body panel and shoulder straps made from DIDYMOS woven wrap fabric, always of pure organic cotton, with its impressive inherent diagonal stretch for supreme comfort. Completely safe, free from any toxic chemicals, for baby and the environment.
- Safety: Complies to the EU safety standard CEN/TR 16512.
- Made in Germany and neighbouring countries.
- Fully adustable and suitable from 3 kg (6.5 lbs) up to 18 kg (40lbs).
- ASTM F2236 tested.
We offer flat rate, and carrier calculated shipping.
In- Stock orders ship within 48 hours from Niagara Fall or Buffalo, New York.
In the United States UPS + USPS.
Internationally with USPS, Asendia, and DHL.
Outside of the USA? You may be charged customs fees.
Our little one is so comfortable in this carrier! My husband and I are both able to easily wear it at home and out.
I love having the buckle around the waist and the panel for my little one to sit in but still having the wide woven wrap over my shoulders and back it feels really supportive. My little one sleeps like a dream in it! And I love the colours, purple and teal are my favourite two colours!
I had the opportunity to host the traveling chili didyklick and after carrying my son for 2.5 hours with little to no back pain I was sold. The next step getting my husband to pick a colour he would wear. We decided on the Doubleface Anthracite and have been super happy with it. Just had our first snow storm of the season and was so much easier using the didyklick to walk my other son to school then trying to push the stroller through the snow. I so wish I had a didyklick with my first son. Looking forward to lots of opportunity to use our didyklick particularly for when we head to Disney. As our son is a little guy we have at least a couple years of Babywearing ahead of us.
All of the ease of a soft structured carrier with the comfort and weight distribution of a woven wrap. Easy to use at home and on the go. A great option for people who find woven wraps to be too much effort but dislike the fit or look of a SSC. And the Silver colorway is beautiful! A perfect neutral light gray.