Coast Infinite - Tula Explore Baby Carrier
Coast Infinite - Tula Explore Baby Carrier.
Keep it cool and simple with Coast Maya. This breathable mesh carrier has a ventilated enter panel in light gray and a stylish pattern of abstract blush and white dots tossed across a denim blue colored background.
** This Coast Carrier features additional breathable mesh on the inner lining of arm straps and detachable hood. **
COAST EXPLORE BABY CARRIER FEATURES:
1. Stay cool mesh carrier panel
Large mesh panel provides extra ventilation for optimal breathability to keep wearer and baby cool.
2. Breathable & lightweight material
Soft and lightweight 100% cotton certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® with a large breathable mesh panel and hood that's easy to clean and machine washable.
3. Every carry position your baby will need, including facing out
Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
4. No bulk, innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design
Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood. Can be used from 7 - 45 pounds, no infant insert required.
5. Padded, adjustable neck support pillow
Can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies.
6. Padding where needed for extra comfort
Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight. Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable.
7. Waistband pocket and removable hood
Large pocket on the waistband to store necessities. Coordinating removable hood with snaps to support baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while feeding baby.
* Before beginning to use the Explore Carrier in the facing out position, your baby should have head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out. We also suggests a weight range for the facing out position of 13-22lb for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort. Watch baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position.