Zephyr DidyGo Onbuhimo by Didymos
Toddlers love to explore the world on their own once they can crawl or walk. But they also love and need to be worn and held close to their parents. The Didy Onbuhimo baby carrier is a great way to fill that need.
Why You'll Love it:
- Suitable for caregivers of different body shapes and sizes
- Wide, padded shoulder straps, individually adjustable
- Back panel made from Didymos high quality wrap fabrics with inherent diagonal stretch allowing the panel to conform to your child‘s shape and to create a supportive and comfortable pouch.
- Adjustable chest strap to optimize the fit of of the shoulder straps and the pouch
- Fully adjustable seat width to conform to your child‘s size.
- Padded edges to protect the back of your child‘s knees.
- Adjustable head rest to provide secure hold and support for your child‘s neck and head.
- Suitable for children who can sit unassisted, weight from approximately 15 - 45 pounds / 7 to 20 kg
The Onbuhimo carrier, originating from Japan, is worn up high on the back and is designed for babies, toddlers, and children who can sit unassisted. It looks a bit like a rucksack and it is as fast to put on and to take off - ideal for toddlers who love frequent ups and downs!
Without a waist belt and worn on the back, it is also a perfect choice for a pregnant mother who can carry her child without putting pressure on the growing belly.
Made of the same high quality fabric as Didymos baby wraps, the Didy Onbuhimo supports your child‘s back perfectly and holds her/him in a healthy and safe position.
Individually adjustable and easy to handle, the Didy Onbuhimo carrier allows for close, stress-free babywearing.
250 GSM (medium weight)
Material: Straps and panel: 100% Organic Cotton
Washable: 30°C, Gentle Cycle. Don‘t tumble dry.
Colour: Raw White, Yellow, Red, Turquoise
Age of child: From sitting age, 7 to 20 kg / 15 - 45 lbs.