Care Instructions for Buckle Carriers
Wondering how to wash a full buckle carrier? You're in the right place. At Little Zen One, we recommend the following when washing a buckle carrier.
Baby spit up on the carrier? When possible, spot clean your carrier with a soft cloth and warm water.
When necessary you can machine wash your carrier using the following instructions:
1. Set the temperature to cool or warm and choose a delicate setting.
2. Use a small amount of no scent detergent.*
3. Buckle any straps, and empty the pockets of the carrier (if applicable)
4. Do not use the spin function.
5. Remove the carrier and hang to dry on a cloths hanger in your shower, bathroom, or outside out of direct sunlight.
* If it doesn't say no optical brighteners, it has them! Not sure? Use a half cup of vinegar instead. We like to load some in the wash and some in the fabric softener compartment.
We like low scent or no scent detergent with no Optical Brighteners; such as:
Nature Clean Liquid, Seventh Generation Liquid, Ecos Free and Clear and Ecover (In the US).
Do not use fabric softener or bleach products – or detergents which include them!