Care Instructions for Meh Dais
Wondering how to wash a meh dai style carrier? You're in the right place. At Little Zen One, we recommend the following when washing a meh dai.
When necessary you can machine wash your carrier using the following instructions:
1. Set the temperature to cool or warm and choose a delicate setting.
2. Keep the carrier open to the widest setting, Load in the machine alone.
3. Use a small amount of no scent detergent with no optical brighteners*
4. Use a low or no spin function.
5. Remove the carrier and tumble dry LOW or hang to dry on a clothes hanger in your shower, bathroom, or outside out of direct sunlight.
* If it doesn't say no optical brighteners, it has them! Not sure? Use a half cup of vinegar instead. We like to load some in the wash and some in the fabric softener compartment.
We like low scent or no scent detergent with no Optical Brighteners; such as:
Nature Clean Liquid, Seventh Generation Liquid, Ecos Free and Clear and Ecover (In the US).
Do not use fabric softener or bleach products – or detergents which include them!