New Standard (Ocean, Silver, Jade, and Chili):
- The cross twill weave makes for sturdy and supportive woven wraps.
- With their inherent diagonal stretch, they allow for precise tying and comfortably adapt to all sizes and babywearing styles
- Durable, tear-proof, comfortable, they are reliable and perfect all-rounders
- Soft from the beginning, they stay soft and keeps it shape even after frequent use
- Made to the highest standards, free from any harmful substance
- Ocean (230gsm), Jade & Silver (240gsm), Chili (250gsm)
- Double faces are dense but thin-medium wrap.
- They are very durable, and have great moldability and a classic look.
- Perfect for a beginner, you’ll find it easy to learn to wrap with. That same ease makes it a great advanced wrap as you learn new finishes or perfect your strand by strand tightening in a double hammock.
- Plus, as a double face, you'll get two looks in one wrap!
- Classic, always popular herringbone style weave.
- A perfectly soft wrap for infants that will offer cuddles well into the toddler years.
- Some describe Liscas as “marshmallow” soft, and "wrapping like a hug" and we totally agree!