Why we love the DidyTai
If you are not ready for a full-length woven wrap or just want to add a lightweight and quick option to your carrier collection, give the DidyTai a try! This ethically woven 100% organic cotton woven carrier is a great option for caregivers looking for a semi-structured, versatile carrier. The DidyTai provides the feel of a wrap, and is easy and comfortable, for both you and your little one. This carrier is designed to be used from birth all the way through to the toddler years.
We love our DidyTai!
“This is one of my favorite carriers! It's so easy to use and works for babies of all ages. I carried my tiny 10lb niece in it, my chubby 20lb 1-year-old, and my 40lb 3-year-old. It is always comfy, even when I quickly put it on. The wide straps distribute the weight perfectly. Oh, and lots of sleepy dust my little guy always falls right to sleep.”
Amanda, Hayden, Idaho
Customizability and Comfort
- Parents love this soft carrier. The front panel is moldable allowing a comfortable, custom fit for baby and caregiver. Your little one will be in a spread-squat-position to guarantee healthy positioning of their hip joints. The wide but not bulky shoulder straps provide comfort and adjustability for a wide variety of wearers - from petite to extra tall!
- The DidyTai is made from a rectangular piece of the same woven fabric as the well-loved Didymos wraps with four straps of the same material sewn into the corners. It also has a generously sized hood, perfect to support your little one’s head during naptime.
- The DidyTai Meh Dai is the perfect halfway point between a structured carrier and a woven wrap. Meh Dais can be worn on your front, back (for a high, mid or low back carry), or on your hip. It can be worn apron or non-apron style. The DidyTai comes in a wide variety of woven fabrics meaning there is a pattern and style of weave to suit everyone’s style.
“My LO refused to go in the wrap we us to use when he was about 6 months old. This made life pretty difficult to get anything done because he always wanted to be held. I spent about a month looking for a good wrap that would work well for us. I tried out several different kinds and had no luck with any of those. This is it!!! 100% Best Buy I’ve made!! Honestly the best baby essential. I am able to wear him all day. I can cook, clean, take care of everything I need. He even naps while he’s in there. The fabric is great. Soft and comfortable. The wide straps allow to distribute his weight so that I can wear him very comfortably for hours at a time which keeps him very happy and content !!!”
Kayla G., Louisville, Kentucky
- Back Height: max 27 in / 68 cm(incl. hood)
- Seat Width: min. 8 in / 20 cm | max. 16.5 in / 42 cm
- Waist Belt: approx. 34 in / 85 – 90 cm, width 2.5 – 5 in / 9 – 12 cm
- Shoulder Length: 79 – 87 in / 200 – 220 cm
- Shoulder Width: 13 in / 33 cm
“I just got my first DidyKlick today. The little guy fell asleep within 2 minutes. I wasn’t so sure if I would like it because I’m so hot-natured, but it really feels pretty breathable once it’s on. My newborn feels weightless, and my 30lb toddler feels pretty light too! This is the first baby carrier I feel like I could wear all day.”