Integra Baby Carrier Solar Niagara Blue
Integra Baby Carrier Solar Niagara Blue
Integra Baby Carrier Solar Niagara
Light, ergonomic design for optimal support and comfort for infant and carer. Sun-protective fabric which blocks 95-99% of the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.
This sleek one-piece design incorporating a large sun/sleeping hood that fastens with small buckles to the shoulder straps to keep baby shaded or support a sleeping head. the ideal hot weather baby carrier but also versatile in all seasons
- Sun-protective fabric blocks 95-99% of sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and non-irritating, even to sensitive skin
- Made fully in solar fabric with polyester padding in the shoulder straps
- Fabric is very strong, has a cotton-like feel
- Sleek one-piece design incorporating a large sun/sleeping hood that fastens with small buckles to the shoulder straps to keep baby shaded or support a sleeping head.
- Designed to keep baby cool in the heat of summer as well as offering protection from the sun
- Ideal for use during light rain showers, at the pool or beach, and in the shower
Key Features of the Integra Baby
- Soft waist to create a perfect fit every time
- Dual Adjustable buckles to ensure an easy close fit
- Easy to adjust to different sizes
- Front and back carry options
- Ergonomic Design, Optimal support and comfort for infant and carer
- Compact and machine washable.
- Birth to Toddler
- Safety tested
- Made in the UK
- Short Straps are 2 inches shorter on the shoulder padding section (Ideal for petite wearers.)
Designed by Sarah Sadler, the Integra Baby is the must have essential for the style conscious parent. Sarah has worked in the baby carrying industry for over 11 years and is the longest practising Babywearing Consultant in the UK.
ShippingIn-stock orders ship within 72 business hours from our warehouse. You can choose Flat Rate or Carrier Calculated Shipping. Please note, there are delays with the first (initial) scan at all carriers due to COVID volume. We ship with USPS in United States. In Canada via Canada Post, Purolator, Canpar and UPS. Worldwide with Asendia or USPS. If you need your order faster - no problem! Please reach out and we can off Express and Priority Shipping Options. Outside of North America? You may be charged duties and/or customs fees.
This carrier is so light. I carried it on our walk. I love the bright color. Babe seemed to enjoy it too. Highly recommend the Try It Before you Buy It program!
The Integra Solar is just what I needed to tote my 5 month old around while keeping up with my 3 year old. It is relatively cool in the Texas heat, so easy to click into place for quick in and out shopping trips, beyond perfect for taking the kids to our neighborhood pools, and so comfortable that my little regularly falls asleep in it. I do wish it had a bit of padding at the edges by the leg, but my baby doesn’t seem to mind. Quick wash and dry is an added bonus even beyond water activities. And it’s so compact in a diaper bag, it’s become our go to carrier for out of the house.
I was looking for a lightweight carrier fit the humidity in central Florida & this is perfect! Plus I can wear baby in the pool allowing my hands to be free to assist my toddler.
I’m a fan of the fit that I can get from meh dais, and the Integra is more like a meh dai fit than any of the other all-buckle soft structured carriers I’ve found — it has crossable straps, no stiff material, and good distribution of weight. I use a size 1 for my 10 month old and a size 3 for my 4 year old. The Solar fabric is cool and lightweight, and it can fold/squish down to a very compact size to fit into a purse, diaper bag, or hiking backpack.
This is hands down my favorite carrier for quick ups! So light weight and easy to use. The attached hood is a generous size even for tall babes. The colour is absolutely gorgeous too, especially in the sun.