Summer Mosaic DidyKlick 4U by Didymos
Summer Mosaic DidyKlick 4U by Didymos
Summer Mosaic DidyKlick 4U Half Buckle by Didymos
Summer Mosaic features the complex Mosaic pattern in soft summer pastels. The fabric is woven from best organic cotton, dyes are free from toxic substances.
Buckle around your waist, sit your baby in the soft pouch, tie the shoulder straps and you are ready to go.
A semi-structured, half buckle carrier, our DidyKlick 4u combines the comfortable support and mouldability of a woven wrap with the convenience and simplicity of a buckle carrier
Easily adjustable, the padded waist belt is secured with a clip-buckle. With an ergonomic shape, the waist belt of DidyKlick model 4u has a wide middle part and is sturdy enough to provide comfortable support around the torso.
The large, adjustable body panel made of wrap fabric creates a soft pouch offering a safe place for your little one. Wide and spreadable, the shoulder straps can be tied in a variety of ways to mould around your shoulders allowing a high degree of adjustability for all shapes and sizes. They ensure a snug and enjoyable fit while adding an extra level of comfort and support. The DidyKlick 4u allows you to carry your baby on your front, hip and back at the appropriate ages while your child is always supported across the back and the bottom ensuring the natural spread squat position.
Features of DidyKlick 4u Summer Mosaic at a glance:
- Padded waist belt with safety clip-buckle, fully adjustable, ergonomic shape with wider middle part.
- Soft back panel with integrated headrest that can be adjusted by drawstrings and fastened onto the straps by snap fasteners .
- Wide, spreadable shoulder straps made from soft woven wrap material for comfortable support in any carrying position
- Material: Body panel and shoulder straps made from DIDYMOS wrap cloth woven from pure organic cotton, skin-friendly and sustainable, robust with an inherent diagonal stretch.
- Security: Complies to the EU safety standard CEN/TR 16512 and to the ASTM F2236 standard.
- Made in Germany and neighbouring countries.
- Fully adjustable and suitable from 3,5 kg up to 20 kg
- Back panel, shoulder straps and waist belt of this DidyKlick 4u are made from baby wrap model Summer Mosaic featuring the complex Mosaic pattern in soft summer pastels. The fabric is woven from best organic cotton, dyes are free from toxic substances.
How do you use a DidyKlick?
The DidyKlick 4u is a fan favourite for many reasons, specifically because it is easy to use. Simply buckle the structured waist, sit baby in the pouch like you would with any structured carrier, tie the shoulder straps, and you’re good to go!
But that’s not all… the DidyKlick 4u is so versatile!
- DidyKlick 4u can be worn on your front, hip, and back
- Comfy, wide shoulder straps can be tied and spread in multiple ways, making it customizable for comfort for anyone who is wearing it
- The waistband can be removed and can be converted into an Onbuhimo
Material: Straps and panel: 100% Organic Cotton
Fabric Weight: 230 GSM (medium weight)
Washable: Up to 30°C, Gentle Cycle, Slow Spin Speed
Color: Cyclamen, Turquoise, Teal and White
Manufactured: Made in Germany and neighbouring countries.
Age of Baby: Fully adjustable and suitable from 3 kg up to 18 kg / 7 - 40 lbs.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
In-stock orders are processed within 72 business hours after receiving your order confirmation email.
If an item is on back-order, you will receive an email to notify you.
Once your order is shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email notifying you your order has been shipped.
Please note, there are still shipping delays due to COVID-19 and extreme weather conditions. We see delays in the first (initial) scan of packages at USPS and Canada Post, and this is outside of our control. We appreciate your patience.
North American Shipping
You can choose between Flat Rate or Carrier Calculated Shipping at checkout.
Use code “FREESHIP” for free shipping on orders over $50.
Types of Shipping
1. Carrier Calculated Shipping
We offer multiple options that will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Options start at $3.99
2. Flat Rate Shipping
We offer a $11 Flat Rate Tracked Priority Shipping to Canada and the USA.
Outside of North America? No problem! Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Internationally, we offer Carrier Calculated Shipping and a $15 Flat rate Partially Tracked Shipping
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country.
Little Zen One is not responsible for these charges if they are applied, and so they are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48-72 hours for the tracking information to update as there are delays at Canada Post and USPS with the initial scan.
In North America, If you haven’t received your order within 10 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at hello @ littlezenone.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
If you are outside of North America, please allow 21 days.
You can also track your order by clicking here.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery if the items are unused and in its original condition (not tried on).
If your order is eligible for a return, we will refund your order amount minus the shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee. Please view our full return policy here.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at hello @ littlezenone.com.
Why we love the DidyKlick
The DidyKlick is the perfect carrier for you and your growing baby!
This versatile half buckle carrier can be used from birth through to the toddler years. The padded waist belt, and double panel of woven fabric offers the same support as a more structured carrier while the wide wrap straps and soft breathable fabric give you the comfort and feel of a woven wrap. The DidyKlick is comfortable for both caregivers and babies. It supports your little one in an ergonomic spread-squat position and the front panel has soft padding at the bottom edge to support baby’s knees. The DidyKlick also has a hood to support the baby's head, perfect for naptime. It can also be cinched down, to provide neck support. The hood is easy to secure with a snap and loop system, even when your little one is on your back.
The Didyklick is the best of both worlds, both SSC and woven wrap. I originally carried my son in a Boba but he was getting too heavy for it at 18lbs. I switched to woven wraps but he didn’t like waiting for me to wrap him for a back carry. The Didyklick allows me to get a good snug fit and I can do a back carry super fast now! I also love how I can fan the tails wide on my shoulders for comfort. I read every review on the Didyklick before buyinG. You won’t regret it!
Grace S, Lubbock, Texas
Simple to Use
- The DidyKlick is an easy solution to be hands-free for first-time and experienced babywearers.
- For a front carry, first you buckle the soft, semi-structured waist belt.
- Then place your little one on your body, just above the waist belt. Simply ring the panel over their back, cross the shoulder straps behind you and tie the straps.
"As a mom of two living on a farm, babywearing is a necessity! The DidyKlick combines the ease of a full buckle with the custom fit of a wrap. It is super supportive, and little squish falls asleep within 5 minutes of wearing it. I love the head support as well for when he is sleeping.”
Rachel, British Columbia, Canada
How Many Ways Can You Wear a DidyKlick?
The DidyKlick is one of the most versatile carriers out there! It can be worn in the following positions:
- Front Carry
- Hip Carry
- Back Carry (High, Mid, or Low Back Carries)
- Onbuhimo - Remove the waist belt to easily convert it
- Tandem - Use two DidyKlicks and one waist belt to wear two children at one time!
“I just got my first DidyKlick today. The little guy fell asleep within 2 minutes. I wasn’t so sure if I would like it because I’m so hot-natured, but it really feels pretty breathable once it’s on. My newborn feels weightless, and my 30lb toddler feels pretty light too! This is the first baby carrier I feel like I could wear all day.”